Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Diplexers and Taps > weBoost 859907
weBoost 700-2500 MHz, -10dB tapper. Taps can be used to split the amplified signal into unequal amounts with the minimum signal loss. The 859907 features a -10dB coupled output with a 0.5dB insertion loss. This tap is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. N-Female terminations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- One output port loses 10 dB; one loses 0.5 dB
- 90 percent of the signal strength is sent through the -0.5 dB output port
- 800 MHz / 1900 MHz band (PCS and Cel)
- Can be wired in series (daisy-chained) to power up to 20 antennas
- N-Female Connectors
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
Product Reviews for weBoost -10dB Cable Dual Band 2-Way Tap 700-2500 MHz (859907)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!