Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Diplexers and Taps > Wilson Electronics 859907
Distributes unequal amounts of signal sent to two antennas for different sized areas.
- One output port loses 10 dB; one loses 0.5 dB
- 90 percent of the signal strength is sent through the -0.5 dB output port
- 800 MHz / 1900 MHz band (PCS and Cel)
- Can be wired in series (daisy-chained) to power up to 20 antennas
- N-Female Connectors
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics -10 dB Cable Dual Band Tap for 800/1900 MHz (859907)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!