Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Tech Choice 8747
The Tech Choice 16-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch is a professional networking switch that is capable of working within the fastest network systems. The switch conforms to the IEEE802.3 IEEE802.3u and IEEE820.3ab standards allowing it to work with 10 100 and 1000 Mbps networking products. The 16-port design is perfect for use in large data centers large and small businesses and even as part of a larger home network installation. This rack-mount capable device includes sixteen RJ-45 LAN jacks and sixteen corresponding green/orange link/activity status LEDS on the front panel. The LINK/ACT LEDs will glow or blink orange when a 10 or 100 Mbps connection is detected or active and they will glow/blink green when a 1000 Mbps connection is detected/active. The switch's internal power supply can handle 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input and it draws a scant 25 watts power.
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for full-duplex and Backpressure flow control for half-duplex
- Complies with IEEE802.3 IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standards
- Provides up to 32 Gbps backplane bandwidth and non-blocking line speed forwarding
- Provides MAC address self-learning/auto-aging and 8K MAC address entries
- Provides sixteen 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports
- Supports store-and-forward switching method
- Supports NWAY Auto-Negotiation function
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX on each port
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 8747 16 Port Un-Managed 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch Rack Mountable (8747)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!