The Deka Dominator Gel series of batteries is designed to offer reliable, maintenance-free back-up power for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable. Applications include: Marine Applications, Remote Monitoring, Cathodic Protection, Railway Signals, Smart Grid sites and more. There is no need to check fluid levels. The Dominator's gelled construction also eliminates vibration damage, the Dominator even works under water.
Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Description: 12VDC 108AH @100 Hr Rate 12 15/16"x6.75"x9.88". 3/8" stainless steel posts
- Hazmat Description: Sealed, Non-Spillable Lead Acid Battery
- Battery Terminal Type: Flag Terminal, 5-16" hole
- Sales Restriction: Must ship ground freight
- HAZMAT UN Number: UN2800
- HAZMAT Packing Group: N/A
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 V
- Proper Shipping Name: N/A
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Hazmat Form Req.: U
- Battery Capacity: 108
Here are available downloads related to this product: