The Deka Dominator Gel series of batteries is designed to offer reliable, maintenance-free back-up power for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable. Applications include: Marine Applications, Remote Monitoring, Cathodic Protection, Railway Signals, Smart Grid sites and more. There is no need to check fluid levels. The Dominator's gelled construction also eliminates vibration damage, the Dominator even works under water.
This product ships by freight only - hazardous product
- Description: 12VDC 265AH @100 Hr Rate 20.75"x11.00"x10.00". Heavy Duty L terminals
- Proper Shipping Name: Batteries, Wet, Filled with Acid
- Battery Terminal Type: Flag Terminal, 5-16" hole
- HAZMAT Class: Class 8: Corrosive
- HAZMAT UN Number: UN2794
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 V
- Hazmat Description: Corrosive
- HAZMAT Packing Group: III
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Battery Capacity: 265
- Hazmat Form Req.: Y
- Product cannot be shipped internationally.