Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Fuel Meters and Sensors > Floscan 9000-231-1
Our Series 9000 GPS Interface System combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, Fuel Totalizer and nautical Miles Per Gallon over the ground in a single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tachometer. The speed signal required to calculate the nMPG reading is obtained from GPS and Loran systems having a NMEA 0183 serial port output. The direct display of nautical Miles Per Gallon over the ground gives the skipper a powerful new tool to set optimum fuel efficiency under all conditions and to determine precisely how far he can go with his remaining fuel.
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of GPH & gallons used for superior accuracy
- Simultaneous independent display of Engine Hour Time, RPM, GPH, gallons consumed, and nautical MPG. Twin gas model displays the MPG rate for BOTH engines underway
- RPM readout accurate to 10 RPM. Easily connects to existing tach signal wires
- GPH and Totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a gallon. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing
- Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading
- Meter fits 3-3/8" panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel
- Fuel Type: Gas, Engine Qty: Single
- Engine Type: EFI & Carb Outboards Only
- Fuel Sensor: 231, Max HorsePower: 150-350HP
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for FloScan Single Engine Interface System Carb Outboards Only 150-350HP (9000-231-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!