Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Solectek 9049040
Solectek- 9049040 Access 4.9 GHz Connectorized CPE - No Antenna (9049040)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Solectek SkyWay Access multipoint base stations deliver high data rates of up to 125 Mbps in the 4.9 GHz band. SkyWay Access base units incorporate 128-bit AES hardware-based encryption, offering 400mW high-output power and MIMO-based OFDM technology. SkyWay CPE devices connect endpoints of your network to the 4.9 GHz SkyWay Access base stations. With throughput speeds of up to 125 Mbps, these CPE devices are easily deployable and are dependable in the field.
- Description: Access 4.9 GHz CPE Connectorized no antenna. 2 N-Type Ant ports. Max of 23 dBm gain. Fast Ethernet, 300 Mbps, Includes Mounting Hardware and POE
- Broadband Frequency Band: 4.9 GHz
- Frequency Range: 4.940-4.990 GHz
- Radio Type: Subscriber Module
- Network Protocol: IP
- Data Rate: 125 Mbit/s
- Mounting: Mast/Wall mount
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- GPS Synchronization: No
- Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Power Supply: 48V DC PoE
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Solectek- 9049040 Access 4.9 GHz Connectorized CPE - No Antenna (9049040)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!