Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > 50-Ohm Coax Cables > Belden 90770101000
BELDEN RG6 dual 75 ohm coaxial cable. 18 ga. solid center cond. with foil and braid shields. Sweep tested from 5 MHz to 1 GHz. 1000' spool.
- GSA: Contract
- Loss @ 50 MHz: 1.3
- Loss @ 1000 MHz: 6.0
- Sold By: 1000 roll
- Other Spec: Swept 5 MHz-1 GHz
- Strip Tool: #413683, 63427
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Dielectric Insulation: FEP
- Center Conductor Material: Copper
- Center Conductor Diameter: .040 in
- Center Conductor Construction: Solid
- Nominal Core O.D.: .180"
- Nominal O.D.: 0.59 in
- VOP: 83 %
- Nominal Capacitance (pF/ft): 16.2
Dual RG6 Cable is the preferred cable for transmitting signals from a cable TV, satellite dish or from a roof-top antenna. RG6 cable construction provides for better shielding than RG59 cable. Losses shown are per 100'.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Belden RG6 Dual CATV Cable 1000-Ft (90770101000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!