Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wire Management > RFS 916535-058
RFS Closed, single loop hoisting grip is suitable for LCF58, HCA58, E130, EP130, E150, and EP150 cable. The stainless steel grip provides a reliable means for hoisting coax cable into position. It can be utilized to provide additional support once in place. The lace-up design allows for the grip to be attached even after the run has been terminated. The recommended interval is one grip per 200'.
- Hoisting stockings distribute the force during installation
- It can hold antenna transmission line by means of friction over their complete length
- Used when top connector is installed after the antenna transmission line is hoisted
- Can be used on corrugated, braided, and smooth wall cable
- Made of durable stainless steel to ensure a secure hold
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS Closed Single Loop Lacing Hoisting Grip (916535-058)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!