Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Computer Mice > Tech Choice 9258
Get the edge on the competition with this five-button Laser Gaming Mouse from Tech Choice! Unlike normal optical mice, which use LEDs for illuminating the sensor, this mouse uses a laser diode for improved sensitivity and accurate tracking on all surfaces. The five-button design includes the standard left/right/wheel buttons, plus an additional pair on the left side of the mouse. By default these two extra buttons perform "forward" and "backward" functions in browsers, but they can be custom configured within individual games.
- Features a soft-touch, silky-smooth, rubber coated upper surface and an etched side for improved grip.
- Includes a small protrusion on which you can rest your thumb.
- A pair of buttons on the upper surface of the mouse allow you to adjust the sensitivity/dpi setting of the mouse on the fly (800, 1600, 2400, or 3400 dpi), so you can have it fast when you want need better response and slow it down when you need more precision.
- No installation or drivers are required. Just plug it in and it works!
- The weight of the mouse can be custom configured by removing one or more of the five 4-gram metal discs inside the removable weight tower. A white LED inside the mouse cycles through various colors, which emit from the transparent plastic ring around the weight tower.
Product Reviews for Tech Choice Five-Button Black Optical Laser Gaming Mouse (9258)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!