Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 9305
Hit the lights and enjoy an great home theater experience with these new "Metallic" Series of Standard Speed HDMI Cables With Ethernet from Tech Choice This Standard Speed HDMI Cable includes all the quality and performance you've come to expect from Tech Choice cables in a stylish low-profile form factor. The connector heads measure only 13/16" wide 3/8" thick and 1 7/16" long. The zinc alloy connector heads provide resistance to electromagnetic interference obviating the need for bulky ferrite cores.
- Audio return channel-carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television)
- Provides 100 Mbps, full-duplex Ethernet traffic along the HDMI cable, allowing a wired or wireless Ethernet connection on one device to be propagated to other devices
- Device supported: DVD-audio, SACD, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio
- Deep color provides 10 bit, 12 bit, and 3 x 16 bit (48 bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V. color
- Data throughput: Minimum 10.2 Gb/s
- HDMI Ethernet cable
- Connectors are gold-plated
- HDMI 3D modes
- 28 AWG conductors
- Resolution: 1080p
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 9305 15ft 28 AWG CL2 Standard Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet Metallic Series (9305)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!