Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > 50-Ohm Coax Cables > Wilson Electronics 9523
Call us for our best price! 877-312-4547
A very low-loss 50-ohm cable from weBoost that is compatible with all of the weBoost amplifiers (except the SignalBoost DT). When used correctly, this cable can be used for cable runs in excessive of 100ft. The cable is light, flexible and weatherproof. This cable has N-male terminated ends (except 500ft), designed for our residential amplifiers. Coaxial cables are most commonly used in wireless repeater kits. In wireless kits, cable is placed between the external antenna and amplifier, and between the amplifier and the internal antenna. The Wilson 400 series cable comes in your choice of black or white and in 2', 10', 20', 30', 50', 75' and 100' lengths.
Works On Every Network, For Any Carrier.
- Ultra low-loss 50-Ohm cable
- Works with building signal boosters
- LMR-400 equivalent cable
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use for a home, office, or commercial space
- Used to transfer outside 3G and 4G LTE cellular signal to your amplifier and inside antenna
- Available in Black and White and in 2', 10', 20, 30', 50', 75', and 100' lengths
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 50 ohm Impedance
- N male Connector Type (except 500 ft)
- -4dB Loss
- Light, Flexible and Weatherproof
- This cable has N-male terminated ends (except 500 ft), designed for our residential amplifiers.
- A very low-loss 50 ohm cable compatible with all the Wilson amplifiers (except the SignalBoost DT).
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics 400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable in Black or White
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!