Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > 50-Ohm Adapters / Connectors > Wilson Electronics 971129
Call us now for the custom system design quote from our experts!
The Wilson Electronics connector joins F-male to F-male residential RG6 cables to extend the range of your TV, video, cellular installations and more. Because it’s compatible with RG6 coax cable, this connector is typically used in home TV and video installations. The connector has a negligible loss (0.1dB). Solid Signal is your source for the Wilson Electronics F-female to F-female barrel connector and other satellite equipment.
- Connects F-male to F-male residential RG-6 cables that are shorter in length to create a longer extended cable to reach farther distances
- Attenuation is less than 0.1 dB
- Manufacturers may vary
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Application/Usage: Connect a F-Male to another F-Male connector
- Package Includes: Wilson 971129 F-Female to F-Female Connector for RG-6 Cable
- Product Features: Attenuates signal by 0.1 dB
- Manufacturers May Vary
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics Dual F-Female Coax Barrel Connector (971129)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!