Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > American Tower Company AME25
This American Tower Amerite 10’ antenna tower mid-section is used as part of a total antenna tower construction. It offers a versatile, economical, and dependable towers for self-supporting (up to 20’), bracketed, and guyed antenna towers up to 190’. The unit is built with a solid rod Z-brace construction for durability. This antenna tower mid-section is designed and manufactured by the American Tower Company, builders of communication towers since 1953. Solid Signal is your source for the Amerite 10’ antenna tower mid-section from American Tower.
- 10’ antenna tower construction used as a tower midsection AME 25
- Each section is double bolted for sturdy and dependable joining
- Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
- Steel tubing is rated for 50,000 psi
- Tower sections have a 12-1/2" face width and 1-1/4" high strength tubing legs
- “Z” cross bracketing is 5/16” solid round bar formed with eight horizontal steps
Due to this product’s length, it must ship freight. A Solid Signal rep will contact you in one business day or less to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower Amerite 10 Foot Antenna Tower Mid-Section (AME25)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!