Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > A-NeuVideo ANI-5PLAY
A-Neuvideo HD BaseT PoH 328' 100m 2-Way IR HDMI Kit (ANI-5PLAY)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $352
List Price: $590.00
The ANI-5PLAY is an HDMI extender tool which can extend your HDMI signal up to 328 ft (100M) to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signals to standard HD BaseT signals which can be transmitted by a single CATx cable.
It also supports bi-directional infrared control signals, RS-232 control signals, and an Ethernet signal together with an uncompressed HDMI signal. The ANI-5PLAY also supports PoH (Power over HD BaseT) requiring only one power supply to provide power to both the Transmitter and the Receiver.
- POH (Power Over HDBaseTT) function supports, either TX or RX powered by a 24V at 1A power supply
- Uses single UTP LAN cable (CAT5E/6) to substitute an HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- PoE power consumption is less than 10W
- Supports display resolutions up to 4K2K at 30 Hz
- Full HD support: 1080p at 60 Hz at 48 bit/pixels, 1080p at 120 Hz at 24 bit/pixels, 3D 10809 at 60 Hz and 4K2K at 30 Hz at 24 bit
- Transmission Distance:
- 328 ft/100M: 1080p@60Hz@36bit / 3D1080p@30Hz@36bit
- 230 ft/70M: 1080p@60Hz@48bit / 1080p@120Hz@24bit / 3D1080p@60Hz@36bit / 4K2K@30Hz@24bit
- Transfers bi-directional infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transfers bi-directional RS-232 control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transfers bi-directional Ethernet signal together with the HDMI signal
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-Neuvideo HD BaseT PoH 328' 100m 2-Way IR HDMI Kit (ANI-5PLAY)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!