Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Transcoders > Blonder Tongue AQT8-QAM-IP
Blonder Tongue ATSC/QAM Transcoder VSB/QAM to QAM/IP 8x8 (AQT8-QAM-IP)
Brand: Blonder Tongue
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $500599
List Price: $6,257.99
The AQT8-QAM/IP from Blonder Tongue is a transcoder that allows users to build a custom channel lineup via an IP output by selecting input programs from Digital Off-Air (8VSB) or Clear Digital Cable (QAM) formats. It provides SPTS and/or MPTS IP output across eight different IP addresses. The transcoder is in a low-cost and flexible 1RU chassis.
This transcoder accepts up to eight 8VSB or QAM channel inputs and supports up to 20 programs on each input and 20 programs total on eight customizable QAM/IP outputs. There is an Emergency Alert System (EAS) program switching feature through either an ASI or IP format EAS input and terminal block contacts for triggering EAS messages.
- Up to eight 8VSB or QAM channel inputs accepted
- Combination of eight SPTS or MPTS via one GigE RJ45 port provided
- QAM/8VSB input programs mapped directly to QAM output channels
- Comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard web browsers
- Closed Captioning EIA-808 and EIA-708 supported when embedd in RF inputs
- EAS input in ASI or IP formats accepted
- Provides in-service monitoring of selected input/output ports via RF test connector and ASI output
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue ATSC/QAM Transcoder VSB/QAM to QAM/IP 8x8 (AQT8-QAM-IP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!