Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Arlington ARLCP3540
Arlington Non-Metallic Round Ceiling Box Cover for Up To 4in Opening (ARLCP3540)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $199
List Price: $2.99
The Arlington ceiling box cover conceals unused 3-1/2” and 4” round and octagonal boxes prior to the installation of a fan or fixture. The bracket has two separate cover mounting options. Threaded post pushes in, for flat ceilings, or screws on for textured or uneven ceilings. Its plastic cover reduces scratches and keeps screws from showing on the ceiling for clean installation look. Solid Signal is your source for this ceiling box cover from Arlington.
- It works with pan boxes without the need to cut the post
- Uses two #8 screws (included), or existing screws to accept notched bracket
- Comes with bracket
- Plastic eliminates the scratches you get with painted metal covers
- Covers poorly cut drywall
- Paintable plastic
- Can be used on flat or uneven, textured ceilings
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Arlington Non-Metallic Round Ceiling Box Cover for Up To 4in Opening (ARLCP3540)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!