Solid Signal > TV Antennas and Supplies > Antenna Rotators and Accessories > CommScope ATM200-A20
The CommScope ATM200-A20 Teletilt RET actuator enables operators to remotely change the electrical downtilt of an antenna. It is shipped in AISG 2.0 mode; however, in the field the actuator can be set to AISG 1.1 or 2.0. as needed.
- The actuator's absolute position sensor eliminates the need for calibration, enhances precision and prevents dropped calls caused by calibration sweeps.
- Male and female AISG connectors facilitate daisy chaining actuators.
- As many as 32 actuators can be attached to a single control line.
- This actuator is equipped with a flashing LED, which indicates data transfer and tilt movements.
- It comes in a weather resistant gasket-sealed container that has a drain hole to permit drainage of condensed moisture.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope Remote Control Variable Downtilt System Actuator (ATM200-A20)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!