Solid Signal > Security and Surveillance > Security System Accessories > SecurityMan AIR-ALARM1
SecurityMan D.I.Y. Wireless Home Alarm System Kit (AIR-ALARM1)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
SecurityMan Air-Alarm1 is a state-of-the-art wireless alarm system kit for homes and businesses. It is user-friendly easy to use protecting homes/businesses at a minimum cost of investment. Do-It-Your-Self installation and monitoring alarm system without monthly fees is a key benefit for users. The system will alert by phone calls to owner through a series of enlisted phone numbers. The owner can then dial into the host to armed or disarmed using the phone’s numeric keypad. Air-Alarm1 system can be upgraded by adding up to 60 wireless sensors, sirens, and up to 8 remote controllers.
- Easy-to-use and cost effective do-it-yourself wireless intruder alarm system kit
- Supports up to 60 wireless sensors
- Supports up to 5 phone numbers for auto alarm call
- Armed/disarmed by remote controller, phone call, or host's keypad
- Internal rechargeable backup battery in alarm host lasts up to 8 hrs
- Wireless transmitting distance up to 300 feet (remote controller) and up to 450 feet (magnetic smart door/window sensor & PIR motion sensor).
- Includes one host, one motion sensor, one indoor siren, one door/window sensor, one warning sign, and two remote
- Easy-to-use and cost-effective D.I.Y. (do-it-yourself) wireless intruder alarm system kit.
- Smart 3 defense lines configuration-1st defense line is the perimeter, 2nd defense line for in-room, & 24-hour defense line).
- Internal rechargeable backup battery in alarm host last up to 8 hours.
- Battery (alkaline) included for remote controllers, wireless door sensor, and wireless motion sensor last up to 2 years.
- Programmable password.
- Ademco CID compatible protocol
- Supports up to 60 wireless sensors (15 wireless defense zones and 4 wireless sensors per zone).
- Transmit at 430-433MHz frequency band, wireless transmitting distance up to 300 feet (remote controller, smoke sensor, & siren) and up to 450 feet (magnetic door/window sensor & PIR motion sensor).
- Supports up to 5 phone numbers for auto alarm call and 1 management center protocol(CID).
- Armed/disarmed by remote controller, phone call, or host’s keypad.
- Easy one-key armed/disarmed operation.
- Programmable silent alarm or audible alarm.
- Recordable alarm voice message (up to 9 seconds record time).
- Telephone line (land line) disconnection alarm sound every 5 seconds.
1. An active phone line is NOT required for the alarm system to
work. However, in order for the dialing features to work, an active
phone line (LAND line) is required.
2. Air-Alarm1 is compatible with both Magic Jack and Vonage model
VDV22-VD (VoIP; voice over ip) products. However, in order for the
Air-Alarm1 to be compatible with Magic Jack user must purchase a plug-in
called ‘MagicRingForever’ and program the host (SM-8088E) to code ’60′
(SET+password+ENT+60+ENT). For Vonage users, the telephone line in use
is REQUIRED to be hung up in order for the alarm host to dial the
enlisted telephone numbers. Not compatible with other digital phone
service (VoIP; voice over ip) such as ComCast, Fios, and ect.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SecurityMan D.I.Y. Wireless Home Alarm System Kit (AIR-ALARM1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!