Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian B3-301U
The Intellian i3 provides superior tracking performance and efficiency than those antenna systems in the similar size. With its stylish dome, the i3 just ideally brings a perfect fit for boats over 25 feet. The i3 brings the boaters excitement and variety of satellite TV programs while the vessels are traveling around the coastal or blue water.
Plus, the boaters will never have to compromise on reception or quality because the i3 offers the highest signal strength available along with its patent pending innovations in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies. Therefore, the i3 can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal receptions while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in the rough sea conditions.
The most incredible innovation design of i3 is to have the integrated smart HD and TriSat modules in its antenna control unit (ACU) which allows the boaters to access their favorite HDTV channels from DirecTV, Dish Network and ExpressVu freely just like they are used to do at home.
In addition, the i3 brings you trouble-free installation and operation with its single cable design between the antenna and the control unit. Not to mention more, Intellian i3 has a built-in GPS system to enhance satellite acquisition time and accuracy.
- Fastest Search Algorithm
- Wide Range Search(WRS) algorithm.
- Statistical search algorithm.
- DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder.
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signals.
- Built-in GPS System
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system.
- 37cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal.
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization.
- Automatic satellite search and identification function.
- Easy satellite information change and update.
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using PC interface.
- Reliable power supply to the antenna.
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function.
- Single cable from the ACU to the antenna.
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
- Enabling powerful signal gain.
- Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Beam Tilting(DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
(diameter x height): 43 x 44 cm (16.9"x 17.3")
• Weight: 9
kg ( 19.8 lbs)
• Antenna Dish: 37 cm (14.6")
Operating Temp. Range: -15˚C to +55˚C (+5˚F to +131˚F)
Temp. Range: -25˚C to +70˚C (-13˚F to +158˚F)
• Shock: 27G,
• Approved: CE and FCC
Frequency: Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75) GHz
• Minimum EIRP: 50 dBW
Azimuth Range: 680°
• Elevation Range: +10° to +80°
Motion: Roll ±25° Pitch ±15°
• Roll & Pitch Response: Rate 60°
• Turn Rate 60° / second
• LNB: Dual Output
ACU (Antenna Control Unit)
• Dimensions: 178 x 217 x 54 mm
(7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
• Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
Display: 2 Line 20 Character VFD Module
• Control Key: 5 Integrated
• Serial Interface: 19200bps 8,N,1,EIA,RS-232C
Power: Input: DC 10.8~15.6V (Typ.30W, Max 50W)
Interface: Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
• Remote Control Interface:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian B3-301U i3 Linear System with 37cm (14.6 inch) Dish Universal Dual LNB (B3301U)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!