Is Your Vehicle Ready When You Are?
Is your car, motorcycle, or ATV sitting in the garage losing battery right now? You might have heard that starting your vehicle and driving it around isn't always enough. The alternator can only give out so much power, meaning that a short drive now and then won't give you a full charge.
This is where trickle chargers come in. A trickle charger connects to your vehicle's battery and provides a full charge. Some trickle chargers are for short-term use, plug it in, let it charge, and unplug. Others, like the 12-Volt Battery Tender Junior, do much more.
Key Features of the 12-Volt Battery Tender Junior
- Use with lead-acid, flooded, or sealed maintenance-free batteries
- Great for cars, motorcycles, ATVs, & any vehicle not in use
- Lets you STOP replacing dead and overcharged batteries
- Spark-proof & Reverse-polarity proof to protect your battery
- 12ft output cord & quick connects, so it fits in tight spaces
- Alligator clips and ring terminals included
- Battery voltage stays at safe levels while the device is in use
- Automates switching between maintenance & charging mode
So Why Should You Choose The 12-Volt Battery Tender Junior?
This is much more than a trickle charger. This is an intelligent charger - changing modes based on your battery. That means you can leave this charger connected. The Battery Tender Junior will never overcharge your battery or let it die. It's lightweight, compact, and automatic, making use of this charger effortless. The 12-foot cord ensures this 12-Volt charger will fit into tight spaces.