Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > RF Filters > L-Com Connectivity Product BPF900A
The L-Com HyperLink 900 MHz 4-Pole Ultra-High Q full-band filter is designed for full band applications. By reducing interference outside the 915 MHz bands, such as from cellular and paging signals, improved performance in noisy environments can be achieved. The BPF900 series filters are ideal for use with 902-928 MHz ISM band applications as well as 900 MHz RFID applications. This filter features rugged aluminum construction. This version, BPF900A, is designed for outdoor use.
- Ultra-high quality microwave cavity filter
- Ultra low insertion loss of 0.5 dB
- Ideal for 902-928 MHz ISM band applications
- Industrial grade, rugged aluminum weatherproof construction for outdoor or indoor use
- For use in applications such as RFID, ISM/GSM, RF, and SCADA
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz
Maximum Power Input: 50 W
RF Connectors: N Female
Operating Temperature Range: -40-85 deg C
Maximum Size (HxWxD): 2.9x2.9x1.9"
Product Reviews for L-Com Ultra High Quality 4-Pole Outdoor Bandpass Filter 900MHz (BPF900A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!