Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > Vericom BRWBT-03888
Vericom 1.5 in Bishop Tape 10 ft Roll (BRWBT-03888)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
This 1.5" bishop tape that is used to permanently protect, seal, and weatherproof an area where two surfaces meet. This bishop tape is sold in a 1.5 inch X 10 Foot x .25 inch roll, is typically used when needing waterproof attachments of antenna mounts or satellite mounts to roofs and acts as a sealant to prevent water and other contaminants from seeping through the roof after installation. To apply, cut the tape to the desired size and place the cutout strips between the roof and mount for a protective, waterproof seal.
- Acts as a waterproof seal; perfect for residential or commercial installations
Strong, sticky, two-sided tape firmly adheres to most metals, rubber, insulators, jackets, and synthetics
- Made of flexible, pliable, moldable, non-conducting wrap compound
- Suitable for cold and hot weather installations
- Has excellent dielectric strength and adhesive qualities to seal low voltage applications
- Impervious to water, salt water, soil and most corrosive chemicals
- Tape can be trimmed to fit the application
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom 1.5 in Bishop Tape 10 ft Roll (BRWBT-03888)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!