Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Vehicle Safety Equipment > Boyo BYOVTC500DIY
Do you want to add a rearview camera to your car and also need a monitor to see the image? And do you want to install it yourself? The BOYO Vision VTC500DIY is just what you need. It is a DIY monitor and camera combo kit featuring a 5 in. monitor, a compact bracket-mounted rear camera, wiring and detailed instructions.
- Quick and easy installation
- Fits 12-volt and 24-volt vehicles
- Wired connections for added reliability, no wireless interference or image delays
- Includes monitor, camera with mounting bracket and 9.84 ft. cable, 3M™ cable, 26 ft. main cable with quick connectors, pair of quick connectors, suction cup mount and detailed instructions
- Monitor features: 5" TFT LCD screen, 16:9 screen format, 480 x 272 resolution, 2 video inputs, Adjustable brightness and contrast, saturation and tint controls, Dash or windshield mount
- Camera features: 1058 CMOS sensor, 960 x 592 resolution, 170° diagonal viewing angle, 110° horizontal viewing angle, Reverse/normal image (Selectable), Parking lines on/off (Selectable)
- Waterproof (IP68)
- Camera is bracket-mounted for behind license plate placement
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BOYO DIY 5in Rearview Monitor License-Plate Camera (BYOVTC500DIY)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!