Solid Signal > TV Antennas and Supplies > TV Antennas - Outdoor > Antennas Direct C2-J30-V
Antennas Direct ClearStream 2V UHF VHF Antenna Combo (C2-J30-V)
Brand: Antennas Direct
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Get big reception in a small package with this ultra-low-profile antenna install kit. The C2-V is perfect for up to 50-mile reception of HD channels in the UHF and high-VHF range. It uses the classic 4-Bay bowtie design but with re-engineered loops that add wider directionality and a VHF addition that brings in a larger range of channels. With the included C2V, J-mount and cable, this kit gives any antenna user a big head start in setting up free HD.
- One of the best performers among 4-bay bowtie antennas with up to 50 mile HD reception.
- Ideal for channels within a 45° beamwidth for fairly directional UHF and VHF reception
- The patented loop technology offer huge improvements over classic 4-bay bowtie antennas
- The mount and antenna together make for a low-profile installation that meets most HOA guidelines
- Protected by a lifetime warranty on all parts
- ClearStream C2 V Antenna
- 20" J-Mount
- 30ft Coax Cable
- Ready to install - This is complete kit combines one of the strongest low-profile TV antennas, with the most versitle low-profile mount. The included J-mount is a hybrid of mount and mast in one. It can be installed on the roof, or the siding, and attics.
- This modified 4-Bay bowtie design is known for it's compact size, and the addition of VHF elements along UHF that help pull in hard to each stations. Although the directionality is slightly wider than the typical 30° beam width, it's still fairly narrow at 45°, so it's a good idea to check with a tech or find the information on antenna pointing websites to be sure you are covered.
- Patented loop design is engineered to respond to a a larger range of channels and widen the area of reception for better coverage. It also stands up to weather for long lasting HD reception.
- The ClearStream 2-V HD antenna uses a modern update to the classic 4-bay bowtie antenna for big mileage in a relatively small antenna. It's rated for picking up HDTV signals within to 50 miles from the broadcast towers. The ClearStram is great for suburban and rural areas where heavy foliage or roofing materials can reduce the incoming signal. With the included J-mount, it's nearly everything you need to get this up and running.
- VHF 174 - 216 MHz (Channels 7-13)
- UHF 470 - 806 MHz (Channels 14-69)
- Includes: C2-V30ft. RG6 Coaxial Cable and 20" J-Mount!
- Impedance: 75 Ohm output F connection
- Max gain: 10.4 dBi UHF;3.1dBi VHF
- Dimensions: 20"L x 35.5"W x 6.5"D
- 20 inch J-shaped mounting pole
- Larger high-capacity center conductor and insulating dielectric
- Rated for outdoor and indoor use
- Range 50+ Miles
- Expansion bolts
Here are available downloads related to this product:
TV Antenna Help
Need help choosing a new TV or HDTV Antenna? We are here to help!
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Antennas Direct ClearStream 2V UHF VHF Antenna Combo (C2-J30-V)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!