Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Weather Instruments > Clipper CL-PCNAVUSB
Clipper Marine PC Navtex Pro USB (CL-PCNAVUSB)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The PC Navtex USB is a two channel Navtex Receiver designed to operate on your personal computer. It will receive navtex messages even without your PC connected. Navtex messages are stored in a vast internal memory for you to download when you get on board. Down loading is quick and the software provided allows you to select the messages you want. Leave the unit on 24/7 then, when you get on board, just plug in your PC and immediately download the latest weather forecast from your local station, or any other message stored in the PC Navtex USB's memory.
- 518 and 490kHz message reception
- 12 volt supply with low 27mA current consumption
- Connects to standard Nasa Navtex antenna supplied
- Supply voltage 10 to 16 volts DC
- Dimensions 115 x 100 x 30mm
- Antenna length 195mm (complete with 7 metre cable)
- Supplied with PC CD software, USB connection lead, fused power cable and active antenna
- Compatible with Windows XP to 7
Product Reviews for Clipper Marine PC Navtex Pro USB (CL-PCNAVUSB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!