Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Custom Controls > Hall Research CNT-IP-2
Hall Research Web-IP-Ethernet Enabled RS-232 Serial Controller (CNT-IP-2)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $37525
List Price: $395.00
This serial controller offers true flexibility in access and control making it ideal for K-12 classrooms, conference rooms and more. The device allows for up to 1 or more RS-232 devices to be remotely controlled across a compatible LAN network using a web browser. The CNT-IP-2 controller also has the ability to route the RS232 signals across a Telnet IP connection on IP Port 23 of the devices assigned IP address.
It consists of a compact modular enclosure with two RS-232 ports, one IP RJ-45 network port, a +5 vDC power connector, and the power supply. All configuration and control software is embedded in the device and served over HTTP to a browser. This means the user can access and control the device from a PC, Mac, smartphone, or tablet. Software features include embedded device control, task scheduling and automation and more.
- Embedded software accessible from any PC, smartphone, or tablet
- RS-232 pass-thru or dual-port control of devices
- Control other devices via Telnet (IP)
- Task scheduling
- Real-time clock with supercapacitor backup
- Custom web pages available
- Programmed via browser
- Serial Ports: 1 each DB9 Male and Female
- IP/LAN: 10/100 Ethernet
- Enclosure: Aluminum with Steel Ends
- Input Power: 5v DC at 2A max.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to +80 °C
Product Reviews for Hall Research Web-IP-Ethernet Enabled RS-232 Serial Controller (CNT-IP-2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!