Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > CableTronix CT-HDVD-FIBEXT
Cabletronix HDMI Over Single-Mode Fiber (CT-HDVD-FIBEXT)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $35999
List Price: $449.00
The Cabletronix CT-HDVD-FIBEXT HDMI over fiber extender provides a complete solution for HDMI extension over single core, SC type single-mode fiber optic cable. It supports 3DTV and all HDMI 1.3 features, including full HD 1080p, deep color, Lip sync and CEC. The CT-HDMI-FIBEXT also supports all high resolution multichannel audio formats, including Dolby Digital Plus, LCPM7.1, DTS-HD Mater Audio and Dolby TrueHD.
- Transmits HDMI up to 20,000 Meters (20 KM) over single core, singlemode fiber, 1310nm
- Reverse IR extension from Receiver back to transmission source
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- SC Fiber Connections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Supports LCPM7.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTSHD Mater Audio
- Supports deep color
- Support Infrared control
- Supports Lip sync, CEC pass-through, HDCP passthrough
- DIP switches for EDID, deep color and Calibration
The unit is capable of transmitting HDMI signals up to 20,000 Meters (20 Kilometers). The added capability of reverse IR control transmission from the receive site back to the source allows the user to control the HDMI source (satellite receiver, DVD player etc.) from the remote viewing location. The units are housed in attractive, low profile housings and ship with the power supplies, IR emitter cable and IR target cables.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cabletronix HDMI Over Single-Mode Fiber (CT-HDVD-FIBEXT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!