The CT-HDVD-MINI1X2SPL is a small, practical HDMI splitter used to distribute a single HDMI signal to two identical HDMI outputs simultaneously. This unit supports full 3D format and 4K x 2K. Its video amplifier bandwidth can process up to 3.4 Gbps / 340 Mhz. The CT-HDVD-MINI1X2SPL can be connected in series (cascaded) to achieve long distance transmission of HD signals of more than 15 meters. When two or more CT-HDVD-MINI1X2SPL are cascaded, they can be used to create a larger distribution.
- Splits 1 HD Input to 2 HD outputs
- Identical signal quality on both outputs
- Multiple units can be cascaded to provide more outputs
- Supports full 3D and 4K x 2K resolution
- 340 MHz / 34 Gbps per channel, (10.2 Gbps all channels) bandwidth
- 12 bits per channel (36 bits all chs) deep color
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digita, Dolby Digital (including DTSHD and Dolby True HD)
The CT-HDVD-MINI1X2SPL is perfect for HDTV retail displays, trade shows, projector displays, conference room presentations, schools, corporate training centers and high end residential applications.
Here are available downloads related to this product: