Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Accessories > DIRECTV DIR-IR-PASS
Having trouble controlling your H25 receiver because it’s mounted out of sight? Use this 3.5mm to RJ12 Jack cable to use your television’s IR functionality to pass through remote control signals to the H25 receiver. This is installed either behind the TV or out of visual range of the remote. This product is 6-feet in length and DIRECTV-approved.
This product is intended only for use on receivers using the DIRECTV Residential Experience system in hotels and may not work with normal DIRECTV receivers.
- Solve line-of-site remote control issues by using the TV's infrared sensor to receive DIRECTV remote signals>
- Easily control your receiver that is hidden from plain view using IR technology
- This will NOT work with standard TVs and is specifically suited for commercial TVs with this function
- Compatible with IR pass-through TVs
- 1.00 in. wide x 0.50 in. high x 6.00 in. deep
- Volume: 3.00 cubic in.
- Weight: 0.05 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV H25 Receiver Infrared Pass-Through Cable 6 Foot (DIR-IR-PASS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!