Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DISH Network Dishes and LNBs > DISH-Network DISH1000.4
DISH Network Eastern Arc Satellite Dish (DISH1000.4EA)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $8499
List Price: $154.99
The DISH 1000.4 provides reception from the Eastern Arc DBS orbital locations, using a dish antenna size similar to a DISH 1000. This allows for the connection of up to three receivers and a second dish for a fourth orbital location. The Dish Network DPH Eastern Arc Twin LNB supports eastern arc installations. Receives programming from the 72.7- and 61.5-degree orbitals.
- “Eastern Arc-compatible” receivers must be MPEG-4 (models) and must have the new G3 “Smart Card” encryption THIS DISH ONLY WORKS WITH ViP211, ViP211k, ViP612, ViP722, ViP722k, ViP622, ViP222 ViP922
- Capability to see all three Eastern Arc orbital locations (61.5 degrees, 72.7 degrees, and 77 degrees).
- Has one LNB In port for reception from a fourth orbital location.
- Has three DISH Pro Plus-capable receiver outputs – may be connected to a dual-tuner receiver with a DPP separator for a single-cable connection.
- Please check the Specifications tab to see if your city has been turned on for the 1000.4 programming, otherwise you may not get all your channels
- We suggest a meter for alignment of this dish, Click Here for our recommendation
- Eastern Arc customers will have the ability to receive both SD and HD programming via one antenna
- Antenna reflector size is slightly larger than a DISH 1000.2
- Currently DMAs that fall outside of the 129 degree footprint or that receive HD locals from 61.5 degree require two antennas.
- Includes mounting hardware, and LNBS (LNB may be factory refurbished)
- Eastern Arc will simulcast HD and SD locals, HD and SD core programming, and expanded HD programming at the 61.5 degree, 72.7 degree, and 77 degree orbital locations
- 28" w x 22" h
New DISH Pro Plus 1000.4
Capability to see all three Eastern Arc
orbital locations (61.5 degrees, 72.7 degrees, and 77 degrees).
three DISH Pro Plus-capable receiver outputs – may be connected to a dual-tuner
receiver with a DPP separator for a single-cable connection.
LNB In port for reception from a fourth orbital location.
Arc will simulcast HD and SD locals, HD and SD core programming, and expanded
HD programming at the 61.5 degrees, 72.7 degrees, and 77 degrees orbital
• Baltimore, MD
• Charlotte, NC
• Chicago, IL
• Columbia, SC
• Detroit, MI
• GreenBay, WI
• Greenville, SC
• Hartford, CT
• Knoxville TN
• Minneapolis, MN
• Nashville, TN
• New York, NY
• Providence, RI
• Raleigh, NC
• Tampa, FL
• Washington, D.C.
New HD Eastern Arc
customers wanting International programming broadcast from 118.7 degrees will
be installed with both a DISH 1000.4 and a DISH 500+ antenna (with only the
118.7 degrees feed connected on the DISH 500+).
With Eastern Arc adding two more orbital
locations (72.7 degrees and 77 degrees) to DISH Network’s satellite
constellation, new Eastern Arc subscribers will need specific equipment to see
all three Eastern Arc orbital locations (61.5 degrees / 72.7 degrees / 77
Arc-compatible receivers must be MPEG-4 (models listed below) and must have the
new G3 “Smart Card” encryption.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DISH Network Eastern Arc Satellite Dish (DISH1000.4EA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!