Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Moxa EDS-205
Moxa Entry-Level Unmanaged Switch w/ 5 10/100BaseTX Ports (EDS-205)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $8750
List Price: $118.99
The Moxa EDS-205 Ethernet switch is an entry-level unmanaged 5 port switch that contains five 10/100BaseT ports with an operating temperature range of -10°C to 60°C. The input voltage range is 12 to 48 VDC or 18 to 30 VAC.
The EDS-200 family of entry-level industrial Ethernet switches are available with 5 or 8 RJ45 ports, operating at 10/100BaseT. These DIN Rail switches are IP30 rated and include LED indicators for plug-and-play installation.
Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN-rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Entry-level unmanaged 5 port switch
- Five 10/100BaseT ports
- IP30 rated aluminum housing
- LED indicators for plug-and-play installation
- Perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion
- Connects remote devices to an IP based LAN
- Managed: No
- Power Source Type: AC / DC
- IP Versions Supported: IPv4
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Number of Network Ports: 1
- Number of User Ports: 4
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -10-60 deg C
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Moxa Entry-Level Unmanaged Switch w/ 5 10/100BaseTX Ports (EDS-205)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!