Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Routers and Modems > GE EL805-BO
GE MDS TransNET 900 Wireless Serial Transceiver (EL805-BO)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $85753
List Price: $931.99
The TransNET 900 Wireless Serial Transceiver is a spread spectrum radio designed for license-free operation. It employs Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to provide highly-reliable long-distance communications, even in the presence of weak signals or interference.
DSP technology also makes it possible to obtain information about radio operation and troubleshoot problems, without going to the Remote radio site. Using appropriate software at the Master station, diagnostic data can be obtained on any DSP radio in the system, even while payload data is being transmitted.
The transceiver is housed in a compact and rugged die-cast enclosure that need only be protected from direct exposure to the weather. It contains a single printed circuit board with all necessary components for radio operation. No jumper settings or manual adjustments are required to configure the radio for operation.
- This is the board only, blue casing is sold seprately
- Network-wide configuration from the Master station eliminates most trips to Remote sites
- Data transparency ensures compatibility with virtually all asynchronous SCADA system RTUs
- Peak-hold RSSI averaged over eight hop cycles
- Store-and-Forward repeater operation
- Low current consumption; typically less than 3 mA in "sleep" mode
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for GE MDS TransNET 900 Wireless Serial Transceiver (EL805-BO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!