Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > 50-Ohm Adapters / Connectors > Times Microwave Systems EZ-400-TM-RP
This Times Microwave Systems Crimp Type Reverse Polarity TNC Male (Female) connector is used for LMR400 coaxial cables. The connector meets FCC specs for use with Spread Spectrum technology. This TNC connector is a miniature-sized connector with a threaded coupling nut that is used for applications requiring performance through 7 GHz. It is chosen for its durability and reliability and used in the cellular/mobile communications industry. The twist-on connector requires no soldering, crimping, or special tools to attach to cables.
- Crimp type reverse polarity TNC connector
- For use with LMR400 coaxial cables
- Meets FCC specs for use with Spread Spectrum technology
- Performance through 7 GHz frequency
- For Cable: LMR-400, Belden 9913, 8240
- Install: 60981(1),88701(2)
- Material (Pin): Gold
- Insulator Material: PTFE
- Frequency Range: 0-4 GHz
- Center Pin Type: Crimp
- RF Connector Body Style: Straight
- RF Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Max Voltage/Pwr: 500 Vpeak
- Strip Jacket to End: .688"
- Strip Shield to End: .188"
- Strip Insulation to End: .188"
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Times Microwave Systems Reverse Polarity TNC Male LMR400 Connector (EZ-400-TM-RP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!