Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Thor Fiber F-LB61-CDWM-TXRX
Thor Fiber 6 Channel CWDM Optical Transmitter/Receiver Kit (F-LB61-CDWM-TXRX)
Brand: Thor Fiber
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $743799
List Price: $9,297.99
The Thor Fiber 6-channel L-Band transmitter and receiver kit is a new alternative to standard single and four LNB satellite dish feeds. This is Thor's response to the growing popularity of now being able to stow away a dish in a remote location and having the added benefits of expanding the RF frequency range. This can transmit 6 independent LNB signals from 50-2400MHz for integrators to drive analog, digital, and satellite feeds.
Using an internal optic multiplexer we are able to deliver each polarity of the dish feed onto separate colors of light in the fiber spectrum creating unparalleled reliability and flexibility. This open-ended transmitter and receiver are able to carry any frequency in the CATV and satellite range. This creates an opportunity for installing ATSC antennas, dish arrays, and CATV driven coax feeds from a distant area all the way to your headend.
- Up to 6 RF feeds from satellite 4 LNB's over 1 strand single-mode fiber
- Wide frequency response 850-2400MHz or 54-2400MHz
- Compatible with multiple providers such as DIRECTV, DISH, and free-to-air
- Designed for use with single wire multiswitch systems
- Up to 32 endpoints - receivers from a single transmitter, using 1x32 optical splitter
- Plug and play
- Does not optically saturate
- RF signal input to the transmitter = RF signal output from the receiver
- Transmitter RF input can power LNB 13V or 18V
- Sends 22KHz control tone
- Additional ATSC RF from local antenna transport possible because it supports 54-2700MHz spectrum
- LCD display and front panel management
- Transmitter displays RF input power for individual RF feeds and optical output power for each individual CWDM lasers
- Receiver displays optical input power from each of the 4 lasers, including RF output power
- Internal power AC power supply 110V-220V
- Redundant power supply
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Thor Fiber 6 Channel CWDM Optical Transmitter/Receiver Kit (F-LB61-CDWM-TXRX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!