Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > 75-Ohm Adapters / Connectors > Corning Gilbert GF-625-CH-T
Corning Gilbert KS-Male to F-Female Adapter (GF-625-CH-T)
Brand: Corning Gilbert
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $485
List Price: $7.99
The Corning Gilbert KS male to “F” female adapter is used to create a barrier to moisture entry in wireless installations. Its short, one-piece aluminum body is designed to be used in confined spaces. This adapter’s high force Beryllium Copper (BeCu) cylindrical contact delivers long-term performance. Corning Gilbert manufactures mini connectors and adapters used in wireless and other applications. Solid Signal is your source for this KS-male-to-F-female adapter from Corning Gilbert.
- Prevents any intermodulation (CPD) issues related to light spring contact which are becoming more important to return band for data and VOIP services
- Creates a barrier to moisture entry in wireless installations
- “F” female port meets SCTE IPS-SP-400; male KS port meets SCTE IPS-SP-501
- “F” female port accepts center conductor diameter from 0.024”-0.041”
- One-piece pin construction; standard 2.31” pin length
- Beryllium copper cylindrical contact delivers long product life
- Designed for use with G-SR-1/2 “F” port seals (not included) for increased weather resistance
- Manufacturers May Vary, depending on availability.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Corning Gilbert KS-Male to F-Female Adapter (GF-625-CH-T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!