Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope HP10-36-P2A
CommScope's High-Performance Parabolic Antenna is a shielded, single-polarized antenna ideal for microwave applications. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. The antenna includes an enhanced white radome and a one-piece reflector. A one-year manufacturer warranty is also included with each purchase.
- High performance shielded, single-polarized antenna
- Includes an enhanced white radome and a one-piece reflector
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
- Has a high wind survival of 124 mph
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 3.6 – 4.2 GHz
- Diameter: 3-Feet
- Gain, Low: 38.1 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 38.8 dBi
- Gain, High: 39.4 dBi
- Polarization: Single
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1.9 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1.9 deg
- Return Loss: 26.4 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.10
- Flange Type: CPR229G
- Weight: 575 lb
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 10ft Hi-Performance Parabolic Antenna 3.6-4.2GHz (HP10-36-P2A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!