Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Hall Research HSM-04-02
This matrix switcher is HDMI 1.3 compliant and supports HDCP, deep color, multi-channel digital audio (up to 7.1 channels). It also may be used with any combination of DVI or HDMI sources and displays. The matrix uses Silicon Image 1.3 chipsets capable of color depth conversion independently for each output. This assures that the highest number of colors possible are displayed on each output. That means if some outputs are connected to displays that only support HDMI 1.2 and others to 1.3, the unit will report as supporting HDMI 1.3 to each input source in order to receive the deepest color depth possible.
EDID management, fast switching, low profile (only 1 RU), PRESET Save and Recall functions, IR remote, and comprehensive front panel controls make this matrix ideal for home theater, conference room, multimedia presentation systems, and other similar settings.
- Compatible with HDMI version 1.3, HDCP, and DVI inputs
- Supports a wide range of HDTV and PC resolutions from 480i to 1080p and VGA to WUXGA
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color 12 bit
- Supports lossless digital audio: both 5.1 and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Powerful and intuitive front panel controls
- Preset Save and Recall of commonly used routing patterns
- EDID management prioritizes the highest capable displays (HDMI 1.3 takes precedence over 1.2 , and HDMI support supersedes DVI)
- Internal EDID emulation user selection option
- Output video signals are de-skewed and recreated with perfect timing and are jitter free.
- Includes IR remote control
- Front panel IR sensor and rear panel connector for optional IR detector cable (for instances where the unit is not in line of sight)
- Supports HDMI cables up to 15 meters (50 feet) long on its input, and drive cables to 15 meters on the outputs.
- Includes RS-232 port with Hall Research's Genesis Control Command Set (GCCS)
- 1RU high compact & rugged rack mountable metal enclosure
- Uses Silicon Image (founding member of HDMI) Chipsets
1.3, DVI (Single Link)
- TMDS Video
EDID (0 to 5 v TTL)
Type A (Female) With Lock
source 15 m (50 ft) at any resolution or color depth, to display 15 m (50 ft)
1080p, or 7.5 m (25 ft) at deep color
- 1080p 8 or 12
bits per channel (24 or 36 bits aggregate)
VAC to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, external; 5 VDC, 6 A, regulated
loaded, 17 watts max (3.4 amps @ 5v)
-40 to +158 °F (-40 to +70 °C) / 10% to 90%, non-condensing
+32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C) / 10% to 90%, non-condensing
panel 1RU 19” Rack mountable
H x 17.3" W x 7.68" D - F/P Width is 19" (43 mm H x 440 mm W x
195 mm D)
High-Performance HDMI cables
1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI 1.3 4x2 Matrix Switcher (HSM-04-02)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!