Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope HSX10-36-D3A
CommScope's High-Performance Parabolic Antenna is a shielded, dual-polarized antenna ideal for microwave applications. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. The antenna includes an enhanced white radome with the flash logo and a standard one-piece reflector. A three-year manufacturer warranty is also included with each purchase.
- High performance shielded, dual-polarized antenna
- Includes an enhanced white radome and a one-piece reflector
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 6' x 6'
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 3.6–4.2 GHz
- Diameter: 10-Feet
- Gain, Low: 38.3 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 38.9 dBi
- Gain, High: 39.4 dBi
- Polarization: +/- 45 Degrees
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1.9 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1.9 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 68 dB
- XPD: 40 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.06:1
- Flange Type: PDR40
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 124 mph
- Dimensions: 68.75" x 130.5" x 130.5"
- Weight: 575 lb
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 10ft Hi-Performance Parabolic Antenna 3.6-4.2GHz (HSX10-36-D3A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!