Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Computer Peripherals > Evoluent KB1
Evoluent Wired Mouse-Friendly Keyboard (KB1)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
When the standard layout of the keyboard was designed, number entry was one of the primary functions of the keyboard, so it made sense to have the numeric keypad on the right side. Most users now use the mouse far more than the numeric keypad. The Mouse-Friendly keyboard from Evoluent has a more sensible layout with the numeric keypad on the left so the mouse can get much closer to the keyboard on the right side, which allows users to have their right arm in a relaxed and neutral position when using the mouse.
The Mouse-Friendly keyboard also reduces the need for the user to remove their hand from the mouse by allowing the left hand to operate Enter, Del, Page Up, Page Down, arrows, and other keys in the numeric keypad on the left. Those keys are also duplicated on the right side. The arrows, Del, F buttons, Ctrl, and Alt keys are full size for ease of use. To aid operation by touch, there are tactile bumps on often used keys such as Del, End, Page Down, Ctrl, and the down arrow.
- Eliminate stretching arm to reach the mouse by having a numeric keypad on the left
- Mouse may be much closer on the right and allows the arm to be in a relaxed and neutral position
- Reduces need to remove the hand from the mouse by allowing left hand to operate the keys on the left instead of the right
- Hot keys for one-touch access to the internet, e-mail, media player, volume control, standby, power off, and other functions
- High-quality, notebook computer-type key mechanisms with precision feel
- Only 0.5 inch or 12.5 mm thick overall with ultra flat key caps
- USB port required; does not work in PS2 port
- Full functionality in Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10 (32 and 64 bit) without a driver; some hot keys may not work in other Windows versions
- Works with Mac, Unix, and Linux except the hot keys on the top row
- With a Mac, the Windows key is the Mac key, and the eject key is pressing and holding F12; Num Lock is locked on.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Evoluent Wired Mouse-Friendly Keyboard (KB1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!