Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Surge Protection > Altelix LC03NFNFB
Altelix 50-Ohm Lightning Protector N-Female/N-Female 0-3GHz (LC03NFNFB)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Sale Price: $1599
List Price: $22.99
The Altelix LC03NFNFB is a 50 Ohm N-Type Coaxial Lightning Protector that operates over the frequency range of DC-3 GHz.
This unit is ideal for protecting RFID Readers, 50 Ohm 2G 3G 4G LTE Cell Phone Boosters & Cellular Antennas, Wi-Fi Access Points & Routers, GPS Receivers, 2-Way Radios, HAM Radio Equipment and more. It is compatible with all 50 Ohm cell phone boosters and repeaters including weBoost®, SureCall®, Hiboost® and Uniden.
This device's wideband operating range and high power capability also make it well suited for 2.4GHz WiFi networks, HAM Radio, 2-Way Radio, GMRS, GPS and many other applications.
This high-performance unit features 50 Ohm N Female to N Female Bulkhead coaxial connectors. The unit's design incorporates a replaceable high power 230V gas discharge tube capsule that protects sensitive communications equipment from ESD surges and lightning.
- Broad Bandwidth DC-3 GHz
- Features a replaceable gas tube element
- DC pass for remote powering
- High surge capability
- Low loss and VSWR
- Bulkhead connector for thru-hole mounting
- Frequency Range: DC-3 GHz
- VSWR: <1.2:1
- Impedance: 50-Ohm
- Gas Tube DC Breakdown Voltage: 230V+/-20%
- Gas Tube Impulse Breakdown Voltage: 1000V 20%
- Gas Tube Insulation Resistance: 2000 MegOhm min
- Rated Surge Current: 20 KZ max
- Connectors: N-Female to N-Female Bulkhead
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 1"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Altelix 50-Ohm Lightning Protector N-Female/N-Female 0-3GHz (LC03NFNFB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!