Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > 50-Ohm Coax Cables > Times Microwave Systems LMR-400
Times Microwave Systems 50-Ohm Coaxial Cable 3/8" (LMR-400)
Brand: Times Microwave Systems
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $107
List Price: $2.99
The Times Microwave Systems 3/8” coax cable is a low-loss braided cable. This 50-Ohm coaxial cable has a stranded outer conductor and a bare copper center conductor. It features 100 percent foil and 88 percent coverage braided shield to prevent loss.
This Times Microwave Systems coax cable offers similar performance to corrugated copper cables, but provides higher flexibility (one-inch bending radius) and simplified connections. It’s used in almost any application where handling characteristics, improved shielding, and low loss is required. We offer this low-loss braided coax cable in bulk, and price it per foot. Solid Signal is your source for the Times Microwave Systems 3/8” coaxial cable.
- Used in installation where handling characteristics, improved shielding, and low-loss is required
- Provides one-inch bending radius for improved flexibility
- Five-year manufacturer warranty
- Center Conductor Material: Copper Clad Aluminum
- Dielectric Insulation: FEP
- Center Conductor Diameter: 0.108 in
- Center Conductor Construction: Solid
- Nominal Core O.D.: 0.285"
- Nominal O.D.: 0.405 in
- VOP: 85 %
- Shield %: 100% foil 88% braided
- Nominal Capacitance (pF/ft): 23.9
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Times Microwave Systems 50-Ohm Coaxial Cable 3/8" (LMR-400)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!