Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > MARS Antennas MA-CQ26-1X
The antenna is linear vertically polarized, has a maximum power input of 50 watts and is terminate with an N female connector.
Mars MA-CQ26-1X is a multiband omni antenna operating in the 380 - 6000 MHz frequency range. This omnidirectional in-building antenna covers the 2G, 2.5G, 3G cellular, ISM, WLAN, UNII, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and IMT-MC450 bands. The multiband antenna achieves a 1 dBi gain (380 - 806 MHz), 4 dBi (806 - 960 MHz), 6 dBi (1395 - 1432 MHz), 6 dBi (2.4 - 2.7 GHz), 6 dBi (3.3 - 3.7 GHz) and 6 dBi (4.9 - 6 GHz).
- Specific Frequency: 806-960 MHz / 1710-2170 MHz / 2400-2500 MHz / 3400-3700 MHz / 4900-6000 MHz
- Gain dBi: 1 dBi / 4 dBi / 6 dBi / 6 dBi / 6 dBi / 6 dBi
- Polarization: Linear / Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 360 deg
- Maximum VSWR: 3.0:1 / 2.0:1 / 2.0:1 / 2.0:1 / 2.0:1 / 1.9:1 / 1.9:1
- Maximum Power: 50 W
- RF Connectors: N Female
- Jumper Included: No
- Antenna Mounting Style: Ceiling
- Item Height: 7.4 in
- Item Length: 10.83 in
- Item Width: 10.83 in
- Item Weight: 1.25 lb
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Mars Antennas 380-6000 MHz 1-6dBi Indoor Omni Antenna (MA-CQ26-1X)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!