Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > BURNDY MD7-8
BURNDY HYTOOL Posi Press Hand Operated Crimper (MD7-8)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $41879
List Price: $430.99
BURNDY MD7-8 HYTOOL Posi-Press Hand-Operated Crimper. 25" overall Length. Nickel-plated forged steel jaws and reinforced polymer composite handles for durability.
- Manual crimping tool for use with #14 to 4/0 AWG. Suitable for use with full-tension and non-tension taps, splices, and terminals in a range of sizes.
- This tool comes with a visual wear indicator that allows the user to verify that the tool is fit for making proper crimps. Provides 9,000 lb. of crimping force.
- The handles are made with a reinforced polymer composite for durability, and its nickel-plated forged steel jaws are constructed with permanent "O" and "D3" die grooves and compatible with all Burndy type "W" and "X" die inserts (not included).
- It can install Cablelok Crimpit and Hycrimp tap connectors with the "W-O" die insert.
- This crimping tool is suitable for a wide variety of in-shop or field repairs and installations that use taps, splices, and terminals ranging in size from American Wire Gauge (AWG) #14 to 4/0.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BURNDY HYTOOL Posi Press Hand Operated Crimper (MD7-8)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!