Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-5 Cables > Tripp Lite N001-100-BL
Tripp Lite Cat5e 350MHz Patch Cable RJ45 M/M 100Ft Blue (N001-100-BL)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $2167
List Price: $29.99
This 100-ft. Tripp Lite Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Molded Patch Cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network application and has a snagless design for a secure connection. Cat5e cables (also called network cables, patch cables, computer cables, Ethernet cables and LAN cables) are used to connect components like printers, computers, copy machines, routers, servers, modems, and switches. The cable is manufactured to exacting specifications, using superior materials, for optimal network performance. It's designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications
- Rated for 350MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Features integral strain-relief and RJ45 (male) connectors
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- Constructed of 4-pair solid UTP with PVC jacket
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Cat5e 350MHz Patch Cable RJ45 M/M 100Ft Blue (N001-100-BL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!