Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Klein Tools NCVT-2
The Klein is a Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester that automatically detects and indicated low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) for broad applications. Microprocessor controlled low battery indicator. Batteries not included. Digitally controlled ON/OFF button; auto power-off feature conserves/extends battery life. 30 amps. 125mm Universal test equipment connector type. 9 inches long.
- It's convenient and compact to help users work safer and faster.
- Has a Cat IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection.
- Use this tool to detect low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems.
- Detect standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and more.
- High-intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the work space.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Klein Tools Inc Dual Range Non Contact Voltage Tester (NCVT-2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!