Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Klein Tools NCVT-2
The Klein is a Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester that automatically detects and indicated low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) for broad applications. Microprocessor controlled low battery indicator. Batteries not included. Digitally controlled ON/OFF button; auto power-off feature conserves/extends battery life. 30 amps. 125mm Universal test equipment connector type. 9 inches long.
- It's convenient and compact to help users work safer and faster.
- Has a Cat IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection.
- Use this tool to detect low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems.
- Detect standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and more.
- High-intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the work space.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Klein Tools Inc Dual Range Non Contact Voltage Tester (NCVT-2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!