Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Furuno NP-GP2607
GP2600 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic. SystemPods for Power are for mounting on an SK135 Stanchion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. The Stanchion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic with chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets included
- 7.75"H x 21.5"W x 4.46"D overall size
- 6"H x 19.75"W x 3.5"D useable face
- 5.45"H x 19.25"W max cutout
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno 12in SystemPod Guard PreCut for GP1670-F and 2 Instruments (NP-GP2607)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!