Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > Tech Choice OBDII-BT
Find out why the check engine light is on by yourself! This OBD 2 scanner can read generic and manufacturer-specific trouble codes and its database includes over 3000 code definitions. Recommend Apps including Torque Lite, Torque Pro, OBD Car Doctor, DashCommand etc. on Google Play. Work with Android device or tablet. But Partial Apps need to be charged.
Plug this OBD2 scan tool in your car's OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for "OBDII" and pair with it (pin 1234), run the downloaded App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully.
Display REAL-TIME engine sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
- Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Oxygen sensor voltages, Fuel Pressure, and more
- All model year 1996 and newer – May not support Hybrid or Electric Vehicles
- Displays real-time engine sensor data
Compatible with All model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. (May not support Hybrid or electric vehicles). Supports Full OBDII protocols.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice OBD2 Bluetooth Diagnostic Tool Android and Windows (OBDII-BT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!