Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope P4-57W-PXA-A
CommScope's Standard Parabolic Antenna is an unshielded, single-polarized antenna ideal for microwave applications. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. The antenna includes a CPR137G flange radome and a three-year manufacturer warranty.
- Unshielded, single polarized wide-band antenna
- Includes a CPR137G flange radome
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.725-6.425 GHz
- Diameter: 4-Feet
- Gain, Low: 34.6 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 35 dBi
- Gain, High: 35.4 dBi
- Polarization: Single
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 2.9-degrees
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 40 dB
- Return Loss: 14 dB
- XPD: 25 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.1:1
- Flange Type: CPR137G
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 14 mph
- Dimensions: 38.8" x 50.8" x 50.8"
- Weight: 119-lbs
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 4-Ft Unshielded Parabolic Dish 5.7-6.4GHz (P4-57W-PXA-A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!