Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > BURNDY PAT750CLI
BURNDY 12 Ton Battery Actuated Crimping Tool (PAT750CLI)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $617579
BURNDY 12 Ton Battery actuated crimping tool with 18V lithium-ion battery. Installs splices, taps, or terminations: #8 - 600 kcmil Copper Str. (YA, YA-L,YS,YS-L), #8 - 350 kcmil Flex and #8 - 350 kcmil Aluminum (YA-A & YS-A).
- BURNDY battery powered hydraulic crimping tool provides 6- or 12-Ton crimping force, completing a crimp in approximately 3 seconds. Ergonomic and allows one handed operation.
- These tools are compact, easy to use with Nickel-Hydride batteries. The specialized head allows interference-free closure on tap connections up to YHD-400 size including 350 AL connectors.
- The PAT600-series tool can be used with all "W" and "W-VT" style dies, while the PAT750-series tool is used with U-series dies.
- Wire Gauge 750 MCM / 700 MCM / 600 MCM / 500 MCM / 400 MCM / 350 MCM / 300 MCM / 250 MCM / 19/9 / 4/0 / 3/0 / 2/0 / 1/0 / #8 / #6 / #5 / #4 / #3 / #2 / #1.
- Variable speed trigger. Ram holds position when trigger is released. 180 degree head rotation.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BURNDY 12 Ton Battery Actuated Crimping Tool (PAT750CLI)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!