Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Laird PC8010N
Laird PC8010N yagi antenna is ideal for 800 MHz ESMR and SMR or conventional applications. This 10-element antenna has 11 dBd gain and operates within the frequency range of 806 - 869 MHz. Maximum power input is 200 watts and comes with a 19 inch pigtail terminated with an N female connector. U-bolts; maximum mast diameter is 2-1/8 inches are supplied for mounting.
- Specific Frequency: 806-869 MHz
- Gain dBi: 13.15 dBi
- Gain dBd: 11 dBd
- Polarization: Linear
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Vertical Beamwidth: 40 deg
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 45 deg
- Maximum VSWR: 1.5:1
- Maximum Power: 200 W
- Lightning Protection: DC Ground
- RF Connectors: N Female
- Connector Placement: Pigtail
- Jumper Included: Yes
- Type of Jumper Included: 19"
- Type of Hardware Included: U-Bolts
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mile/h
- Item Length: 46 in
- Item Weight: 2.4 lb
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird 11dB 10 Element Yagi Antenna (PC8010N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!